Lepage families: first generations
Etienne Lepage and Nicole Berthelot
Etienne Lepage married before 1633, Nicole Berthelot.
Germain born before 1634.
Louis born the 7 December 1636.
Constance born the 11 June 1645.
Germain Lepage born before 1634, ND of Ouanne, diocese of Auxerre, France, married to 1652, in Ouanne, France, Reine Lory, born in 1631, died on 26 February 1696, St-François, IO Germain died on 26 February 1723, Rimouski.
Louis Lepage born 7 December 1636, Ouanne, France, married 24 August 1667, (Contract Duquet Notary), Sébastienne Loignon, born 27 August 1653, Quebec, (daughter of Pierre-Denis Loignon and Françoise Roussin) died 3 December 1702, St-François, IO Louis deceased the 27 November 1710, St-François, IO
Constance Lepage born 11 June 1645, ND Ouanne, France, married 5 February 1674, in Ste-Famille, IO, François Garinet, born in 1635, (son of Pierre Garinet and Marguerite Emie) died 20 March 1715, St-François, IO Constance deceased 18 August 1688, St-François, IO
Pierre Pagési and Marie Millet
1. Pierre Pagési married Marie Millet.
2. Jean-Baptiste Pagési says St-Amand born around 1650, Gémozac, France, married on 14 February 1684, in Cap-de-la-Madeleine, Marie-Catherine Gladu of Cognac, born towards 1667, (daughter of Jean Gladu dit Cognac and Marie Langlois) died on 23 November 1737 . Jean-Baptiste died the 27 April 1695, in Boucherville.
3. Jean-Baptiste Pagési says Lepage, born 26 October 1692, in Lachine, married 6 September 1717, in Quebec City, Marie-Anne Ondoyer, born 13 February 1697, (daughter of Martin Ondoyer and Marie Esnard) died 31 January 1773, in Montreal. Jean-Baptiste died November 28 1764, in Montreal (Bout-de-l'Île).
Blaise Lepage and Marie-Louise Loup-Poles
1. Louis Lepage born around 1650, in Til-en-Bray, Rouen, Normandy, France, married Catherine Bourget.
Blaise born in 1687.
Blaise Lepage born in 1687, Til-en-Bray, Rouen, Normandy, France, married 5 September 1718, in Quebec, Marie-Louise Loup-Pole, born in 1697, (daughter of André Loup and Marie Staims). Blaise died on 31 May 1723, in Quebec City.
Gaspard Lepage and Madeleine Gauthier
1. François Lepage married Antoinette Marigné.
Gaspard Lepage married 22 February 1762, in L'Assomption, Madeleine Gauthier, (daughter of Jean Gautier and Marie-Jeanne Daveluy).
Denis François and Jeanne Gendreau
1. Denis François married Jeanne Gendreau.
Pierre-Charles L. born in 1631.
2. Pierre-Charles L. Francois-Lefrancois said Lepage, born in 1631, in St-Laurent-de-la-Prée, near La France, married 16 August 1670, in Quebec City, Marie-Madeleine Gaumond, born in 1646.
Jacques Lepage and Marie-Françoise Rose
Jacques Lepage born in 1667, in La Valette, Angouleme, Charente, France, (son of Jacques Lepage and Marie-Louise Giffard) married 2 August 1694, in Quebec City (Notre-Dame), Marie-Françoise Rose, born 26 February 1677, in Quebec, (daughter of Noël Rose and Marie Du Mont-Mesny) died 26 March 1711, Charlesbourg. Jacques died the 4 October 1712, in Charlesbourg.
Antoine Pagé says St-Antoine and Madeleine Colin
1. Antoine Pagé says St-Antoine born in France, married 31 December 1698, in Longueuil, Qc, Madeleine Colin, born 8 May 1681, in Boucherville, (daughter of Mathurin Colin and Jacqueline Labbé) died 3 April 1756, in Longueuil. Antoine died the 12 February 1753, in Longueuil.
Pierre Pagé says St-Antoine Lepage, born 18 December 1710, in Longueuil, married (1) 4 March 1737, in Montreal, Thérèse Jusseaume-St-Pierre, born 23 July 1718, in Montreal, (daughter of Léonard Jusseau and Angélique Laporte) died November 24 1749, in Longueuil, married (2) the 22 February 1751, in Longueuil, Marie-Françoise Patenaude, (daughter of Charles Patenaude and Marie-Jeanne Lhuissier).
Joseph Pagé says St-Antoine Le page, born 25 October 1715, in Longueuil, married 15 January 1742, in Longueuil, Qc, Angélique Patenaude, (daughter of Etienne Patenaude and Angélique Lamarre).