Built in 1856, this is theold house of Louis-Jacques Lepage (Jacquot)
a descendant of Lord Lepage. It is bought in 1871 by the Bishop of Rimouski,
Bishop Langevin who rents it to religious communities; the Sisters of Charity from 1871,
the Sisters of the Small Schools in 1874, then the Carmelites starting from 1875.
in XXe century, the Déry family occupies the house.
Transplanted in the Sainte-Odile neighborhood to make way for the Jules-A building. Bright, the house,
although truncated of a third, kept its architectural aspect of time.