Ancestral house of Pierre-Paul Lepage in Rimouski
This ancestral home, (photo 1960)
located on the Summit Row in Rimouski
was built in 1825 and since occupied, from father to son, by:
Pierre Lepage and Agnes Ruest;
Joseph Lepage and Scholastique Pineau;
Etienne Lepage and Victoria Gagnon;
Athanase Lepage and Marie Dubé;
Lucien Lepage and Bernadette Dechamplain;
Pierre-Paul Lepage and Yvette Laplante.
The first house, built in 1825 by Pierre Lepage, was later renovated by Athanase Lepage in 1939 and by Lucien Lepage in 1960. Pierre-Paul Lepage, son of Lucien Lepage and Bernadette Dechamplain, now occupies this residence.