Photo of Father Edouard Lepage
Born the 6 February1899 in Rimouski, he is the son of Joseph Lepage and Elisabeth Lepage. He did his classical studies at the Petit Seminary of Rimouski (1812-194); at Lévis College (1914-1916) and then again at Rimouski (1916-1920). He is ordained priest by Bishop Leonard, the 29 May 1926 in Rimouski.
1926-1938: he is professor and master of infirmary at the small seminary of Rimouski.
1936: he is named serving in the mission of St-Guy.
1936-1938: He is a bursar and assistant public prosecutor at the bishopric of Rimouski.
From 1938, he is successively parish priest of the following parishes:
1966-1968: Three Pistoles
He died at his residence on December 15 1969