Did you know that…
1- Lepage glue (LePage'Glue)
The inventor is named William Nelson Le Page, born August 25, 1849, in Prince Edward Island, he made a career as a chemist in Gloucester, Mass., USA. He died in Vancouver on September 14, 1919 at the age of 70. glue
2- Royal LePage
Royal LePage owes its name to the merger of Royal Trust and a real estate company, led by its founder Albert A. Lepage, real estate agent. Albert A. Lepage started his business in Toronto in 1913. Today Royal LePage spans across America, with over 8000 real estate agents and 550 offices.
3- Girls of the King
"Thus, thanks to their tenacity and their courage, inherited from the ancestors, the" king's daughters ", with their predecessors, are the mothers of the French-Canadian people. They have ensured the survival and preservation of their moral heritage and The descendants of these humble women should not be ashamed of or deny them, but should rather be proud of them.
There was Constance Lepage, the sister of Germain and Louis as well as Marie-Rogere:Daughters of the king
4- Jacques Cartier: explorer
5- The Carignan-Salières regiment, arrived in Quebec in the summer of 1665
Were our ancestors Germain and Louis part of it? According to the list of soldiers, there was no Lepage. Regiment
6- The Lepage monument at the entrance to the city of Rimouski
The Lepage monument in Rimouski was designed by a well-known Rimouski architect: Firmin Lepage. Firmin, a native of Ste-Blandine, did his primary studies in Ste-Blandine and his classical studies at the Rimouski seminary (1945-1953). He then studied architecture at the School of Architecture of the University of Montreal. He died on September 25, 2001 in Rimouski.
Firmin Lepage has practiced his profession in the fields of construction and renovation of religious, cultural and administrative buildings, carrying out more than 69 projects of this nature in the Bas-Saint-Laurent and Gaspésie regions. He drew, among other things, the construction or renovation plans for many churches, including those relating to the renovation of the Cathedral of Rimouski in 1967. He also created the Interpretation Center of the Battle of Restigouche in Pointe-à-la -Cross (1985). We also owe him the Lepage monument at the entrance to the city of Rimouski.
7- The roadside cross called "The Maurice Lepage cross"
This road cross, located at range 7-8 in St-Marcellin-de-Rimouski, was built in 1918 by Alfred Lepage.
- Next >>